Email / Phone
Contact Emma Slade on or 07968 367783
Emma aims to respond personally to any emails, however please do be patient as Emma is often hard at work for the charity or may be travelling in Bhutan.
Speaking and presentations
Emma welcomes speaking engagements on a range of subjects such as:
– Life story – inspiring story on overcoming trauma
– The charity’s work in Bhutan
– Life in Bhutan for disabled children
– Setting up and running a charity – empowerment & leadership
– Reducing anxiety through mindfulness, meditation and yoga
We would really appreciate a donation towards travel expenses and the charity for speaking engagements.
Contact Hardman & Swainson – Publishers of Set Free
See more about the charity Open your Heart to Bhutan on
Emma's Wikipedia page: